Friday, January 1, 2016

Tangerines vs. Grapefruits

First off....HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Now, heading into 2016 I still have NO issues exercising. My problems lies solely in the food. I.LOVE.FOOD. I'm horrible with what I eat and how much. I had read about and seen ads on the 21 Day Fix. Soooooo I figured the new year sure why not. I didn't need the exercise part since I've got that covered. I did find portion control containers on Amazon along with meal prep storage.

I'm about to test this theory out!

For the next 3 months on the 1st of each month I will post progress pictures! I'm hoping to see some improvement! LoL! I've got abs brewing from crossfit but my crappy eating isn't letting them shine! After all summer bodies are made during the winter!

My photography skills are subpar......I'm hoping they improve along with my grammar(NOT my strong suit)!

No comments:

Post a Comment