Wednesday, January 6, 2016

What's your chances for success?

I'm slowly becoming one of those self proclaimed health nuts. Is it hard? ABSOLUTELY! I'm certainly not perfect, no one is, even your hard core fitness buff is bound to cave on a cookies at some point in time. Don't beat yourself up over it!

Focus on your goal. Make it REASONABLE! None of this I need to lose 10lbs in a week crap. Be SMART about it. The buddy system is always a good idea. Grab a pal and use them for accountability! Make yourself a reward chart(ex: lose 5lbs new shirt, 10lbs a pedicure, 15lbs get your hair done).

On certain days I have no motivation so I'd consider myself at 0%. The days I have Crossfit I'm at 100%! Buuuut, then there are the 50% half ass it days. But the way I look at it I'm still accomplishing more than the person sitting on the couch!

I had crossfit this morning and man it was a KILLER workout.....I'm currently half assing the rest of my day curled up under the Minion fleece(which is slowly becoming mine) and having to share the chair with Boomer(the only reason she's snugly is because of the sunny patch).<\p> Hopefully you'll find your success rate rising daily, weekly, or monthly!

1 comment: