Sunday, January 3, 2016

Easy peasy lemon ice cubes....?

Such a simple concept.....a real AH-HA moment. I was surfing the wonderful world of Pinterest and came across Lemon Cubes. My primary drink is water(I hope your all consuming your 1 gallon(128 oz) of water daily)! I do love me some lemon water! We went shopping earlier this afternoon to get set for the 21 day fix starting tomorrow. Stay tuned for more on that!

While we were there I simply grabbed a container of lemon juice. Got out an ice cube tray, filled it up, popped it in the freezer, then enjoy! Ridiculously easy to jazz up that water! I've included a picture tutorial below. It's pretty cut and dry so I won't be explaining the steps again!

ENJOY! Don't forget to drink your gallon of water daily!! I GUARANTEE you'll feel BETTER! Small changes make a BIIIIIIIIIG difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment