Sunday, January 3, 2016

Operation Organization

I'm patiently waiting to start my 21 day fix until tomorrow. My Crossfit class is doing a 12 week challenge, the trainer has included a shopping list and meal guide. I figured pair them up together and how PERFECT! I'm a picky eater in some ways so I'm hoping the food list will work for me.....if not I will just have to do the clean eating on my own part!

That leads me to organization!

My plan is to go room by room, cabinet by cabinet, and closet by closet in this house and WIPE OUT anything that is not used or needed. The exception of outgrown baby clothes and toys(currently we are on the one and done plan)we are holding onto them just in case.

I got a pretty good start in the kitchen yesterday. I'm allowing myself the entire month for each room. I'm sure some of you will be thinking, "Wow how cluttered is their house" the reality, I have an almost 2 year old that no longer naps. A nap is a very rare and coveted thing in our household! Although, she has been a cat napper since she arrived on this earth 15 minutes here 30 minutes there. But unfortunately at 9 months she was over napping!

Anyway, but allowing the whole month I don't have to be rushed. I've seen the 52 week organization challenge and honestly I wanted to do that one. But this month thing seemed so much more attainable! If I finish the designated room early I can get an early jump on the next area!

HAPPY ORGANIZING

No comments:

Post a Comment