Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Better odds of..........

I'm sure your all dreaming of what you would do should you win the Powerball or even a portion of it. Quite honestly it would be both a curse and a blessing!

We had some scratch off tickets from Christmas we won a whopping $15.00 on. So I pitched in a buck and said gimme some Quick Picks! The odds of winning that mind boggling jackpot of $1.5 billion are 1 in 292.2 million. But somebody's gotta win right!?

I figured for fun I'd share a few things you'd have better odds of happening than having that winning that Powerball ticket!

1. Getting struck by lightening, 1 in 164,968.

2. 1 in 3 million chance of seeing a UFO.

3. You'd have a 1 in 10 million chance of being elected president.

4. The odds of having quintuplets are 1 in 92,720.

5. Being dealt a total flush in a poker game odds are 1 in 649,740.

I'll be waiting for the drawing IF I can stay up that late! I'll have my fingers crossed just like every other ticket holder. But, if you don't hear from me for a while, I might be passed out on my livingroom floor in sheer panic because my life has just changed! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment