Thursday, December 31, 2015

Goodbye to 2015

With less than 5 hours until the New Year(undecided if we are venturing out or not) I sit in my chair and a half chaise lounge, under my toddlers Minion fleece, with my trusty water bottle(96 oz down 1 more bottle to go)I'm trying to decide what my "plan" is for 2016...........it's actually quite simple

I don't want to make a resolution! Instead I'm setting goals without a time frame! Because everything has to be taken one day at a time! You can't wake up and expect yourself to quit something cold turkey......that's just setting yourself up for failure(in my opinion).

I'm just a regular person trying to eat better, get more organized(a kid comes with a ton of extra crap), and just create better habits in general.

Happy New Year to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to You! You are correct one day at a time and just challenging ourselves to do the best at whatever goals we set!

    ReplyDelete