Sunday, April 17, 2016

What is Trunk Club you ask......?

I heard and saw a numerous amount of people talking about and posting their Stitch Fix subscription boxes......mainly on Facebook. So I decided to give it a try. I was subscribed for about 4 months and NEVER had any luck! I went through 4 different stylist and none of them listened to my wants, let alone my feedback. It was FRUSTRATING because I have 2 friends that were getting AWESOME fixes and I was over here having to settle.

If you aren't familiar with Stitch Fix here's how it works: You have a $20 styling fee each month. They send you 5 items, this could be anything from jewelry to pants. You fill out a style profile of a sort on the website so they can get a better idea. You can also make a board on Pinterest to help them better understand your style. They then ship those 5 items out to you and you have 3 days to try the items on and decide what you like or dislike. The catch is that $20 it will be applied toward any item or items you decide to keep......this is where I always felt I had to JUST SETTLE because I never really loved anything(well I did but the shirt had a huge hole in the seam). Should you decide to keep all 5 items you receive a 25% discount.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO Trunk Club!

Please use my Trunk Club link here if your interested in trying this service!

Ok.....so I don't even know where to start with the AWESOME service!!

When I first got this all setup it is similar to Stitch Fix just WAY BETTER Instead of only having 5 items to choose from you get 18 YES 18 items! Which is just AMAZING! This includes anything from shoes, purses, bottoms(pants, shorts, skirts, capris), shirts, and jewelry!

The 18 items is PRETTY AWESOME all in itself but whats EVEN BETTER THERE IS NO FEE NONE, NADA, ZILCH, NOTHING! Once again NO FEE you have read correctly! Not even shipping to/from your house. It is delivered by UPS and you schedule your pickup date and UPS comes to your house to get it.

Instead of ONLY having 3 days to try on and decide the time frame is TRIPLED you have 10 days!!!!! YES 10 DAYS! Which is totally AWESOME! Even better......if you really like something but its a little too pricey for you, keep your trunk for the full 10 days and the price usually drops. Call it a sale I suppose! I will WARN YOU the items are pricier than Stitch Fix but I feel they are of better quality. However, just like Stitch Fix I told my stylist not to go over $xx.xx for a shirt, no pants, shoes, dresses, jewelry, or accessories unless I request something.

When your trunk is ready you will be sent a preview via email (or if you have the app downloaded which I love I'll explain more in a bit) that will include everything your stylist has included. You will then be able to discard the items you DO NOT WANT but, you will not be able to preview the new items that are put into place.

As for the app!! You can actually CHAT with your stylist! Which is huge for me because I like knowing I am talking to a real person! You can also CALL her! When you first sign up she will setup a time to call you and there are a few questions shes asks to try and nail down a general style. You can check out from the app, preview your trunk, and also do feedback!

The fact that you can request a Trunk at anytime is just FANTASTIC! Below are the items I received in my first trunk. I am not keeping anything this time around as nothing really STRUCK my fancy.....the items were way too pricey for me. So in my feedback I included the price to keep my items at or under.

If this is something your interested in Please use my link

What's crazy to me.....just to give you an idea of the quality/prices of the items my total for the 18 items came to a GRAND TOTAL OF $1,307.40. The brands listed on my trunk summary are as follows: Casolon, Halogen, Nordstrom, Treasure&Bond, Topshop, Eliza J, NIC ZOE, Free People, Madewell, and NYDJ.

If you aren't a fan of Stitch Fix or even if you are, I encourage you to give Trunk Club a try! I mean SERIOUSLY! NO fees, 18 items, and you don't even have to take it to your mailbox! IT'S A TOTAL WIN!

I cannot wait for my second Trunk to see what Keeler, my stylist, has in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment