Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Crossfit! Crossfit! Crossfit!

I know, I know, ANOTHER Crossfit post.......so quit reading now if your just going to roll your eyes.

Each and every Monday and Wednesday I'm out of bed at 6:20, I put on my gym clothes, make my preworkout drink, and my post workout protein shake. All of this with excitement and anticipation on how I'll be getting my ass handed to me for the 8 am hour. Being a SAHM (stay at home mom) these 2 hours a week are AWESOME stress relievers and bonus me time!

I know I'm explaining Crossfit correctly if someone gives me a WTF, you pay to be tortured, why do you love that kind of look.....believe it or not that happens more often than none! I always tell people if you just try it you would understand....so far I've roped in 2 others to join me on this crazy fitness journey.

We've recently been hitting the weight lifting pretty hard.....never thought I would enjoy it as much as I do to be honest. I hit a PR(personal record) on Monday for back squat weight! 95lbs!!!

We've also been working on several lifts that require the barbell to start at the ground, and end up overhead or at the collar bone. Which means for me to have proper form, I hit the barbell against my shin every time to reset. Just in time for Spring/Summer wardrobe. My shins are going to be ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!

I FINALLY got to pick up my tank tops(my body fat percentage loss rewards) today! I couldn't be more happy with them! Now I have the tough decision of deciding which one to wear on Monday........typical girl struggle!

Before you knock Crossfit or roll your eyes about the fact I'm talking about it again......maybe you should try it. Just a thought!

If you find the right gym there is no competition, everyone is there for their own reasons! Who doesn't love that accomplished feeling after a workout or hitting a new PR! At the end of the day we all have the SAME goal! BE BETTER THAN YOU WERE YESTERDAY! After all you are your biggest competition!

I HAVE FOUND THE RIGHT GYM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment